Maps, Luggage, and Tripod

I am eager to travel again this 2013 and to prepare for this year's journey, I bought two maps, a medium-sized luggage, and a tripod. I posted the Philippine map and world map on our bedroom wall where I can always see them. Seeing the visual representations of my country and the world made me more grateful for the places I've already been to. And since I coded the places I've already visited, I can see more clearly the ones that are waiting to be toured!




I've been saving for my first Asian trip early this year (yup, I've been to Europe, Africa, and South America but not to Asia so I'm excited that I'm finally stepping into this continent). For the trip, I need a new small luggage since the handle of the one which I've had for years was broken. I also thought of buying a tripod so I can take pictures of myself or my companion without having to stretch my arm to shoot ourselves. :)


Francis Bacon said, "Travel, in the younger sort, is a part of education; in the elder, a part of experience." I say whatever stage of life you're in, travel will educate you and give you a different experience. So let's travel!

Comments