The Beauty of Bolinao's Beach

The municipality of Bolinao in the northwestern tip of the province of Pangasinan takes pride in its white beaches, particularly in Brgy. Patar. And my family and I were not disappointed when we finally reached Patar Beach. The sands are not only creamy white but also so soft that when the waves hit our feet and ebbed away, we found our feet submerged in the sands. 


That day, the waves that rolled their way to the beach were huge due to the strong winds. But it added to the fun of frolicking in the water and the sand. We also found  children selling sea urchins for P2 or P5 each piece and fishermen selling their fresh catch of squid and other fish. 



If you want to enjoy the beauty of a white beach and clear blue sea, you need to visit Patar Beach in Bolinao. You will not be disappointed. 

How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! 
    How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them, 
    they would outnumber the grains of sand. 
When I awake, I am still with you.  Psalm 139:17-18




Comments